(I originally wrote this as a general POST for our Facebook group, “H.E.A.L. – Holistic Entrepreneurs And Lightworkers,” but it turned out to be an inspired piece that I want to extend to all of you who coach and/or work in the healing arts).
Good Day amazing souls of world transformation!
Just checking in to say …..
Here are my thoughts for today on sharing OFTEN:
We all have a business, and we all want clients, so I would like to challenge all of us as follows:
– Step Up! This mean to re-visit your core feelings for why you do what you do. Re-unite with your passion for it instead of being overly concerned about whether or not you are getting anywhere (i.e. reaching people). It is your passion and consistent presence that draw people to you. So, don’t put the cart before the horse.
– Be instilled with a profound KNOWING that your talent, skill, and knowledge are indeed your GIFTS – to you, for you, and for the world. You might’ve worked hard to achieve your level of education, etc. (and hence it doesn’t feel like a GIFT) but wasn’t it the original “something” inside of you that sparked your interest enough to pursue as you did? Listen to that something – that desire – that thirst and interest that was placed uniquely in you. Milk it for all it’s worth. Bask in it. Embrace it! Know you were given it for a bigger purpose than yourself.
– When you allow yourself to be fully engulfed in your passion, something changes. Your outlook suddenly expands, as does your confidence, excitement, and assuredness. You get HIGH on your vision for your business. You fall back down again when you switch your focus to an over-concern for money and how others might perceive you.
– The reason I INSIST that you focus on your passion (and I recommend that you do it AT LEAST once a day) is because you are stirred, motivated, and more capable then, of going online and sharing to the whole world! You get noticed. People who need your services are naturally drawn to you. It is obvious that you are the expert because it shows in every way!
– Get your stuff out there! Naturally attract more people to your social media and your website. If YOU are not showing up online, what that tells people is that you are not sold out for your own cause. If YOU are not, why should they be?
“Go forth and set the world on fire.” – Ignatius
“When you believe in what you’re doing and use your imagination and initiative, you can make a difference.” – Samuel Dash
If you are not already a member of our H.E.A.L. group, you are invited to check it out and request to join! http://on.fb.me/1H9ZDp4